Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Funday

Good Morning,

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! For me, Sunday Funday means nothing other than SHOPPING! Anddd here in Connecticut, this Sunday marks the start of Back to School Tax Free week! If only it applied to everything rather than just clothes and shoes. There are plenty of other back to school related items that are a must, like planners and book bags.

I still have yet to purchase my planner. I was holding out for this gem but I find myself unable to go through with the purchase. I'm thinking it might be a bit too expensive when I can download a customizable format online.

I did, however. just purchase a Vera Bradley laptop bag and I am so excited for it. I am a mac user and have a PC desktop at my school, so I will be bringing my personal laptop almost every day to write up my lessons and everything. What can I say, I hate change.

It's a little gloomy right now, but I'm thinking once it clears up I'll head over to the outlets and check out the clothes. After all, who doesn't need a few new additions to their wardrobe? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment