Monday, October 24, 2016

'I Can' Statements Download

Another TpT document available!

Previously in my room I used laminated pieces of paper to write my I Can statements for each grade level. It has become increasingly annoying to get up on the ladder to clean them, then re write based on the new project.

I have created 8.5x11 printable I Can statements for all my projects through out the school year. Most of these are very broad and can probably be used in your room. However, in the download I have included a word doc as well so the files can be edited!
FYI, the font I used is called 'throw your hands up in the air'.

Next is to print them, add the color coded border, laminate, and use for years to come!


To purchase this resource head on over to my TpT Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment