Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wayne Thiebaud Bulletin Board

This is officially the last board I needed to set up for the art show!
Time is running short and I'm starting to feel the crunch of getting the rest of the art matted, labeled, and hung on the walls. I hope the rest of you who host your art shows in March are doing well!

My first, second, and third graders all do a project inspired by Wayne Thiebaud. We discuss shapes vs. forms and how to create the illusion of form by adding light and dark to our object. On this board I only hung up the first grade ice cream cones and second grade cupcakes. Third graders had created popsicles, for your own reference. Enjoy!


The title.


At the top of this photo you'll notice a small blurb I wrote about Thiebaud as well as posted some of his artwork.


The whole board, this thing is massive!

No comments:

Post a Comment