Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Youth Art Month Bulletin Boards

As all of us art educators know March is Youth Art Month, and I host my school's art show during this month. I like to make a display to make sure parents, students, and staff members know about YAM. Here are my displays!

I realized after I took this photo that the paintbrush and clay tool were reversed. Forgot to take a new picture after I corrected the error. You get the idea, it's the logo.

I saw this idea on a Facebook group I am in-as the month progresses you uncover one more day, one more fact about why arts education is important. I decided to add some artists born in March and an example of their artwork on the right hand side.
Theodor Seuss Geisel - March 2nd
Piet Mondrian - March 7th
George Rodrigue - March 13th
Vincent van Gogh - March 30th

No comments:

Post a Comment